Custom Design Charges: Our graphic design team is able to copy or adapt an existing design or colour scheme, or create an all new one for you. A member of our design team will contact you to talk about your ideas, colours and other requirements.
Our team will then be in a position to create your design which will be sent to you for your approval. You can review or make any changes you require. If you provide us a design, the work we need to do to adapt it for print will be done for free provided that all logos and artwork are provided in a suitable format.
*All artwork must be supplied as Vector art or 300 DPI Jpegs for images. *Logos and artwork must be provided in electronic vector based formats (Adobe Illustrator ai or eps files).
All fonts must be outlined. Work needed to convert low resolution logos into vector format or scanning logos supplied on paper will be charged at $60 per hour. A minimum one hour charge applies for logo conversations. No Hidden Fees - Only Discounts: We think it is unfair to charge extra fees if they are a necessary part of your order - so we don’t. The price you see is the price you pay, our custom prices include GST. In fact the only extra item that might appear on your invoice is a DISCOUNT! That’s right, we have a 5% re-order discount if you re-order the same design when ordering online. • No extra charges depending on the number of colours used. • No colour matching fee. • No extra charge for silicon leg gripper. It comes standard. • No extra charge for 2XL or 3XL sizes. ^Women’s shorts come standard with a different female specific chamois.
Terms and Conditions: At Paragon Sportswear we stand behind our products. There are, however, some terms and conditions you need to be aware of: All orders for the sale of goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and Paragon Sportswear will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions. By ordering an item from Paragon Sportswear, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. Paragon Sportswear may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions. All Customers
1. You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of New South Wales, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State New South Wales.
2. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from Paragon Sportswear.
3. If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
4. If we send you something that you didn’t order, send you the wrong item or sell you something that doesn’t match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
Retail Clothing Customers
5. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch unless you hold an account with Paragon Sportswear.
6. If payment is due and is not paid in full your apparel will not be dispatched.
7. We accept the return of all unused retail garments with the original tags in place and within 90 days of purchase and will exchange the garment or refund your money at your discretion. Commemorative Event Clothing
8. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch.
9. We will not accept the return of garments after the event date unless the garments are defective. Custom Clothing Customers
10. Quotes are valid for 30 days and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
11 Any designs and artwork provided to you by Paragon Sportswear are the property of Paragon Sportswear and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
12. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantities for each size before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you will be liable for full payment of the order.
13. When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
14. Paragon Sportswear requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of design and manufacture. The balance is payable prior to production commencing .
15. Paragon Sportswear reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
16. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
17. The Paragon Sportswear logo/P Icon will be visible on the outside of the garment in two locations on tops and in two on bottoms.
18. Paragon Sportswear reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business. 19. PRIVACY AND SECURITY: Paragon Sportswear collects customer information in an effort to improve our customers’ shopping experience. Paragon Sportswear recognises that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We may use customer information for marketing and promotional purposes. We do not sell or give online customer information to any outside company or third party.
20. If you cancel prior to any work has been started on your order you will receive your 50% deposit in full.
21. If work has commenced on your order there is a 25% fee (maxiumm $250) of your deposit.
22. If production has commenced you will forfeit the 50% balance.
23. All goods will remain the property of Paragon Sportswear PTY LTD until the balance is paid in full. Money Back Guarantee on Retail garments : At Paragon Sportswear we have a money back guarantee on our retail garments. The item might not be as you expected, or it may not fit as you expected or you may just have changed your mind.
Paragon Sportswear makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content is accurate at the time of its publication. However, Content is provided for information purposes only and Paragon Sportswear makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any Content. Links: This site may contain links to other websites and may on occasion display content or information from other websites.
Paragon Sportswear is in no way responsible for any such content or information and any such links are accessed at the users’ absolute discretion and risk.