Performance T Size Guide
What’s Your Best Fit?
Using garment dimensions is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. Different activities will often dictate your personal fit preference - swinging a golf club probably requires a looser fit than sitting at a concert. The garment dimensions listed are the actual size of the garment laid out flat. If you have a garment that you like the way it fits, you can measure it based on the steps below and then determine what the best size to order will be.
1. Lay the garment flat (Example of how to measure your favourite T-Shirt.
2. Measure the following:
A. Chest - Measure across the chest
B. Waist - Measure across the waist
C. Body Length - Measure from the high point of the shoulder from the front to the hem
3. Compare the garment measurements to your actual body measurements (done in step 1) and allow for movement
4. Our size guides refer to garment sizes not body sizes.
5. Note: a tolerance of + or - 15mm variance
6. When in doubt, if you fall between sizes, order a size up